Tangipahoa Professional Women's
- January 1 – April 15
Terms & Guidelines
- Scholarships are open to full-time students in good standing who are enrolled in an accredited institution/program.
- New applicants as well as those who have applied in previous years are encouraged to apply.
- TPW scholarships are subject to available funds and are not renewable.
- Funding may be used for tuition, fees, books and supplies.
- Alternates may be selected in the event that a scholarship recipient decides not to accept the award.
- TPW will only confirm receipt of completed applications and reserves the right to eliminate from consideration unsigned or incomplete applications without further notice to the applicant.
- If a student terminates her enrollment in the school for any reason, the remaining/unused balance of the scholarship must be returned to TPW.
- All award decisions of TPW are final.
When you submit your application, you’ll also be required to upload:
- Your most recent transcripts.
- A letter of good standing from your institution’s registrar, bursar or financial office.
- Two letters of recommendation from an instructor or program director.